BABY JAMES AQUINO YAP IS PRO-VILLAR?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010 , Posted by Maricor at 12:59 AM

 I've seen this on TV Patrol last night, and I could not help but to laugh out loud! Maybe I'll post some reference video but as of now I'm backreading to other blogs about Baby James saying Vi-yar words..

My own conclusion is that Baby James did not actually say "VOTE VILLAR" but a plain VILLAR or VI-YAR only. Maybe he's just irritated or just simply tired because the kid's all over places these days being pulled by his mom everywhere. Maybe it was only one of those "SUMPONG" times.

So no big deal. After all, he's just a kid. And kids don't tell a lie. LOL.

And more thing, I think Bimby Michael ( Baby James) is cute and bibo!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails