LEAVING THE PHILIPPINES FOR THE FIRST TIME

Saturday, March 27, 2010 , Posted by Maricor at 3:27 AM

It's been 2 years since I first left Philippines, I was full of hope then, with 30 kgs luggage, P20,000 pocket money, passport, travel documents, attested degree I brought along with me. I was more nervous than excited, because I was only invited by my boyfriend at that time to come to UAE to work. I have only 2 months to look for work with a visit visa, making sure not to be so obvious that I am actually looking for a work.

Well, 2 years later I have paid my mother for the money she lend me. Thank God! I have landed a job, and still working under my employer, but still looking for a better opportunity.

I had been to the Philippines  last year for my 1st annual vacation. But this year I'm not considering to have my vacation. I may have it cash in lieu of my annual vacation. Not so much excited this time coz I spent a lot $$$$ last year.

Anyway, this is my first post. If anyone out there in or near UAE area who wants to hook up, just give me a shout. And for any OFW aspirant, feel free to ask, maybe I can help to answer your query.

CIAO! :-)

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails